WDW-Y300D electronic automatic pressure testing machine
Functions and features:
1. This test machine is mainly used for the compressive strength test of cement mortar. The cement compression test procedure conforms to GB/T17671-1999, the brick compression test procedure conforms to GB 13544-2000, and the concrete compression test procedure conforms to GB/T50081. -2002 and other national standards. It can also do three-point bending of cement, brick, metal products, components and other materials compression test by adding appropriate test accessories.
2. The test machine adopts a double-column frame structure. The upper pressure plate is mounted on the upper fixed beam, and the lower pressure plate loads the sample upward under the action of the driving screw. The motor control and the transmission system are installed in the lower part of the main machine. The test machine adopts high-precision servo motor speed control system to control high-precision, high-frequency servo motor, and drives the precision screw pair to test. It can realize large-scale adjustment of test speed (0.01-50mm/min), and the test process is stable and efficient.
3. Using the built-in microcomputer controller, according to the national standard GB/T17671-1999 <>, independently finish the setting of the test parameters and control of the test process, data acquisition, processing, analysis and display, can achieve single piece test, can also carry out group test. The control and measurement precision is accuracy, fast, convenience and reliability.
4. The data processing system can perform statistics and processing on the test data, and then output and print test curves and test reports of various requirements, which can realize storage and print networking functions, which are intelligent and flexible.
Software function introduction
1. Automatic shifting:
Automatically switch to the appropriate range according to the load size to ensure the accuracy of the measured data and realize the automatic shifting, zeroing, calibration and save of testing force measurement. Physical zero adjustment, gain adjustment is come true without any simulation adjustment link, the control circuit is highly integrated.
2. Condition saving:
Test control data and sample conditions can be made into modules, which facilitates the batch test;
3. Automatic shifting:
The speed of the moving beam during the test can be changed automatically according to a preset program or manually changed;
4. Automatic calibration:
The system can automatically realize the calibration of the indication accuracy;
5. Automatic saving:
When the test is finished, the test data and curve are automatically saved;
6. Process realization:
The test process, measurement, display and analysis are all finshed by the microcomputer;
7. Batch test:
Samples of the same parameters can be completed in sequence after one setting;
8. Test software:
Chinese WINDOWS interface, menu prompt, mouse operation;
9. Display mode:
Data and curves are dynamically displayed with the test process;
10. Curve traversal:
After the test is completed, the curve can be re-analyzed, and the test data corresponding to any point on the curve can be found with the mouse;
11. Curve selection:
The stress-strain, force-displacement, force-time, displacement-time curves can be selected for display and printing;
12. Test report:
Reports can be prepared and printed according to the format required by the user; with network interface, data transmission, storage, print recording and network transmission printing can be performed, and can be connected with the internal LAN or Internet of the enterprise.
13. It has the function of returning to the initial position after